about 2 months ago
Senior Director of Operations
Job Id: 9040
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage daily functions and operations of the Project Management Department
- Responsible for ensuring revenue throughput and cashflow expectations are received. Develop correction action if expectations are not being delivered.
- Lead staff of Managers, Coordinators, Administrators, and other project team members to profitably achieve company goals.
- Accountable for ensuring that all contractual terms and obligations of such projects are maintained. Develop and manage corrective actions. Ensures projects are completed within or below budgeted costs.
- Communicate with customers and vendors to cultivate relationships, maximizing production and minimizing costs.
- Evaluate contracts and PO’s and assists Contract Administration in successful contract negotiations with customers and vendors. Reviews plans and proposals and determines proper procedures in order to accomplish company/dept goals.
- Create and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Oversee projects and department budgets to ensure costs are within budget targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Construction or Business
- 10 - 12 years’ experience as a Business Leader (Director Level or above) with a Construction Company or Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Experience must encompass P&L responsibility
- Experience with an AISC and/or ASME compliant company is preferred
- General industrial and mechanical experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.