11 months ago
28 Oct 00:00
Senior Director Solution Development NA
Full time opportunity with benefits
Job Id: 4249
Do you want to work with the world known supplier of integrated automated supply chain technology, software and services? Are you looking to join an organization who is a leader in the international market?
Our client has an immediate need for a Senior Director Solution Development NA. This position will report directly to the VP solution Development NA. This role will supervise the solution development Group’s solution Design Term comprised of Controls, and Medical Engineers, Operations Planners, and Solution Concepting Specialists.
- Provides direction and guidance to the Solution Development Team.
- Evaluates new estimate opportunities and makes assignments based on area of expertise and workload.
- Manages by designing/implementing processes that provide high level of customer satisfaction at effective cost.
- Develops and manages budget, KPIs, and business plans.
- Demonstrates the ability to build credibility and confidence with a wide variety of leaders including internal stakeholders, customers and vendors.
- Demonstrates understanding and application of supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action.
- Demonstrates the ability to innovate and create strategies that significantly improve practices that enable the organization to achieve business and technical results.
- Demonstrates the ability and experience working effectively in a self-directed, proactive, results-oriented, complex, fast paced environment across all levels.
- Demonstrates experience in driving initiatives, while holding teams accountable for results and ensuring continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred
- 15+ years of experience in logistics and automation.
- 10+ years of experience of direct application at an executive level.
- Must be knowledgeable with the interworking of a Distribution Center.
- Experience in the analysis of performance metrics; short- and long-term technology development planning, evaluation, testing, and selection.
- Excellent communicational skills.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K match
- Paid vacation time and sick time.
Ask for Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a worldwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.