15 days ago
Senior Electrical Engineer
Job Id: 9831
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to lead the electrical design on projects and work with electrical design staff across the firm.
- Responsible for working with Project Managers, Senior Engineers and other Project Engineers to develop design concepts and to execute detailed design documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited institution.
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE).
- At-least 10 years of experience in electrical engineering design.
- Federal experience is a must.
- Experience in using REVIT and AutoCAD software.
- Experience including power distribution, lighting, mission critical and backup systems and sustainable design practices.
- Experience in all phases of the design process from project planning and concepts through working drawing and construction administration.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Full Relocation
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.