Land O' Lakes, Florida
about 1 month ago
Senior Electrical Engineer
Land O' Lakes, FL
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the design and development of complex electrical and power management systems.
- Must support sales department in review and development of proposals for projects involving power systems and power electronics equipment
- Must develop and enhance standardization, productivity, reliability, maintainability, cost reduction initiatives
- Must review product compliance to company standards, customer requirements, industry standards and regulations.
- Must develop strategy to achieve product compliance and certification.
- Responsible for modifying and evaluating existing designs, electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry
- Design of AC/DC and DC/DC medium-low voltage switch-mode power supplies utilizing various circuit topologies.
- Performs electrical design and coordinates the activities for PCB, mechanical design, documentation, safe agency approvals and release of designs to manufacture.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience as Electrical Engineer
- 3+ years of experience using applicable industry standards
- 2+ years of experience in CAD and/or simulation software
- Experience with Uninterruptible Power Systems
- Experience with ISO 9001 and/or AS9100 quality management systems
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Company paid holidays.
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.