about 2 months ago
16 Jan 00:00
Senior Electrical Engineer
Job Id: 5273
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the architecture, implementation, verification/validation through Software integration test, for delivery of complex FPGAs AND/OR ASICs systems.
- Develop architectures for implementation of high throughput complex designs involving Cryptographic Algorithms (VHDL, HLS) with high speed protocols– NV Me, PCIe/SRIOV, 10G-400G Ethernet, TCP/IP, and IP development/integration targeting ARM SOC FPGAs (Ex. Xilinx MPSOC) AND/OR ASICs.
- Responsible for writing/debugging tests/sequences for End-to-End simulation on UVM framework, with System Verilog Assertions, and also writing/debugging C++ based SW driven validation on SOC evaluation boards (Xilinx MPSOC) running Linux.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ year experience of implementing complex algorithms in networking ASIC/FPGAs.
- Must have an Active Secret clearance.
- Proficiency in VHDL, C++ (OOP) and System Verilog Assertions (SVA).
- Experience with debugging in ARM ecosystem with Linux OS.
- Knowledge of high-speed protocols (PCIe, TCP/IP, Ethernet).
- Excellent Analytical/Debug skills.
- High Level Synthesis (HLS) with Vivado, Mentor Catapult
- Xilinx MPSOC, and Vivado SDK and Linux super user
- Cryptographic and high speed networking designs.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Do you hold a Bachelor’s degree?
Any experience with complex algorithms in networking ASIC/FPGAs?
Do you have an Active Secret clearance?
Any knowledge of high-speed protocols?
Do you have Analytical/Debug skills?
Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?