about 1 year ago
Senior Engineering Manager
Managerial Role in Engineering Management Solutions within the Defense Industry
Job Id: 7525
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Senior Engineering Manager is responsible for managing all of the engineering functions within the organization.
- Handling all engineering projects within the organization
- Drive quality in to all we do to ensure customer satisfaction and prevent repeat issues
- Managing electrical manufacturing materials within the department
- Proven project management, time management and leadership skills as well as problem solving and decision-making skills
- Define and recommend goals and objectives in each area of the operation
- Develop and implement cost control measures, cost estimates, manpower and equipment forecasts and annual facility operating budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or any other related field
- 10 years of engineering management experience
- MUST have experience in RF/Microwave
- Proficient in using CAE programing software systems
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.