4 months ago
Senior Field Press Mechanic
Senior Role in Mechanic Solutions within the Metals Industry
Job Id: 7218
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Senior Field Press Mechanic will travel to other facilities and handle all of their mechanical processes within the organization and their customers they deal with. The candidate will be hands-on during the job that involves assembly, stamping, repairs and disassembly of major press parts.
- Will demonstrate basic skillsets of electrical codes that includes of electrical components, high voltage, and switches and control centers components
- Being able to schematics, plans, and operating manuals
- Will handle fit fluid lines and pipes as necessary
- Highly skilled in assemble and disassembling parts and systems as needed within the company
- High School Diploma is required
- 5 years of experience of repairing stamping and forge presses
- MUST be in proficient in electrical components, schematics and high voltage functions
- Local Candidates ONLY
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills
- The ability to travel to other sites more than 100% of the time
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.