4 months ago
30 Dec 00:00
Senior Field Service Engineer
Job Id: 4097
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to travel at various sites for installation, system maintenance or conduct training.
- Responsible to complete wiring and/ or provide technical direction to craft labor for installation of new generator excitation and protection and controls equipment.
- Responsible for material and equipment procurement.
- Responsible to review the system problem and solution with the Design Engineering group.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering.
- Must have experience with excitation systems.
- Must have experience in design, installation and commissioning of voltage regulators, excitation or general protection systems.
- Must have utility/power plant experience.
- Generator experience with design or installation experience.
- Experience with Navy controls systems, prime mover controls including balance if plant PLC with SCADA systems or HMI is preferred.
- Travel 50% - 65% throughout US
- Health Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.