about 1 month ago
Senior Financial Analyst
Job Id: 3759
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, AD&D, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance and vision insurance, sick, paid holidays, 401(K), Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Reimbursement and much more. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for financial analysis, internal reporting, annual budgeting, forecasting.
- Responsible to support the annual budgeting process, quarterly, forecasting/modeling, reporting, efficiency reporting and other analysis.
- Responsible to support the division efforts to improve utilization of data warehouse reporting tool.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field.
- MBA preferred.
- At-least 3 years financial reporting/ analysis experience.
- Experience with Business Warehouse.
- Must be familiar with investment decision finance concepts such as Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR).
- Must be willing to travel at customer sites.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.