3 months ago
19 Jan 00:00
Senior Financial Analyst
Job Id: 5293
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to develop, track and maintain program budgets.
- Responsible to provide visibility on program status through program planning and control activities including estimate at completion (EAC), status reporting and risk analysis.
- Responsible for developing EACs on major programs.
- Responsible for providing financial support to DCMA / DCAA audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or Economics.
- At-least 8 years of experience.
- At-least 3 years of experience using Earned Value tool.
- Hands-on with EVMS (earned value management system) is a must.
- Experience with cost, fixed price, fixed price incentive and T&M contract types.
- Experience in developing EACs on major programs.
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a US Secret clearance.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree?
Do you have earned value experience?
Do you 3 years of experience use Earned Value tool?
Do you have hands-on experience with EVMS?
Do you have Experience in developing EACs on major programs?
Are you a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a US Secret clearance?