25 days ago
24 Feb 00:00
Senior Financial Analyst
Job Id: 6182
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with Insurance industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for our client in the Environmental Services & Equipment industry. This role will be responsible for providing highly advance financial support and analysis to an assigned geography or location.
- Monitors highly advanced key financial performance measures.
- Reports, analyzes, and interprets highly complex financial and operating data for the assigned area. Such reporting, analysis and interpretation may include cost analysis, market niche reporting, profitability analysis, regional geographic performance assessments, pricing analysis, cost-volume-profit analysis and any other ad-hoc analysis of interest to management
- Supports cost control initiatives within the assigned area.
- Conducts extensive pricing and profitability analyses.
- Provides assistance as needed in preparing budgets and reviews. Facilitates the preparation of budgets/forecasts for cost centers.
- Performs highly advanced financial projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Assists the corporate accounting function with matters related to the annual audit, contract audits and income tax matters, as required.
- Participates or leads the preparation and compilation of the annual financial plan. This includes division specific modeling, time-series analysis and graphic presentation of both operating and financial data to enhance management's ability to plan and monitor the key-success factors that management uses to track performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration of similar study. In lieu of degree, High School Diploma or Accredited GED plus 4 years relevant experience.
- Five years of previous experience (in addition to education requirement).
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Medical, Vision, & Dental Insurance.
- 401k (Employer Match) Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Holidays, Personal Days
- Voluntary Life, Disability & Accident Coverage.
Ask for Willie Crews Jr
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.