Bunker Hill, Oregon
8 days ago
Senior Financial Analyst
Bunker Hill, OR
Job Id: 12242
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports.
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with budgeting and monthly close processes.
- Understanding key business drivers.
- Assisting project teams with financial guidance.
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
- Performing research and analysis as required.
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Requires a proficiency level typically attained with 10+ years of experience in financial management
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Working knowledge of financial strategies.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP, Oracle, or related financial systems.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.