Richmond Heights, Missouri
about 2 months ago
Senior Financial Systems Analyst
Richmond Heights, MO
Job Id: 4021
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Define and document requirements for configuration and custom developed software products
- Develop various documents, including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, user guides, process flows, wireframes, and end user training
- Perform functional analysis, identify gaps, and design solutions to fill gaps.
- Collaborate with IT to ensure that technical design, unit and functional testing, deployment, and implementation meets business requirements and properly documented.
- Facilitate meetings with users, IT and non-IT resources across departments.
- Identify root cause of issues and collaborate with IT to develop and implement solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Accounting, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of financial business process optimization, system configuration or system problem solving experience.
- Payroll/Time support and configuration experience (ADP, Workforce/EmpCenter, Sap, Oracle, etc.).
- Agile and SQL query experience a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Brittany Samba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.