9 months ago
01 Jan 00:00
Senior HRIS Analyst
Job ID: 5078
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Coordinate routine system maintenance activities, and assist in the review, testing and implementation of HR system upgrades, updates and enhancements.
- Develop test scripts and collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade, bug fix or enhancements while maintaining code tables and system picklists.
- Document process, results and upload of data for new acquisitions and/or new data fields.
- Provide support for HR systems.
- Act as an administrator to IT Security personnel to facilitate the creation of a security model based on functional responsibilities to enforce appropriate access level to HR data.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders.
- May use project leadership skills in managing projects to achieve stated project goals.
- Provide project management for specific HR initiatives/projects (e.g., integration of new acquisitions, assist in directing the selection, design and implementation of new HR technological solutions).
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using one or more established HR systems.
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Train new system users and promote understanding and influence acceptance of new HR technologies.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (preferred), Human Resources or a combination of education.
- 5+ years of experience as a HRIS or HR/IT Analyst experience
- 2+ years of project management experience preferred.
- Systems implementation experience preferred with Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Must have experience with applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Success Factors implementation experience preferred.
- SAP certifications preferred.
- Experience in Employee Central, Recruiting (RCM), Recruiting Marketing (RMK), Onboarding, Performance & Goals, Succession and Development, Compensation, Learning, Workforce Analytics & Reporting.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.