11 days ago
23 Sep 00:00
Senior Industrial Mechanic
Direct Hire Position
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work with medium to heavy equipment on preventative maintenance on machinery.
- Assembling hydraulics and pneumatics to equipment.
- Use machine tools or hand tools to fix any other issues.
- Weld steel and iron castings onto machines if necessary.
- Maintaining a safe working environment.
- Working with team members to solve issues and other problems.
- Following all company safety guidelines and procedures.
- Follow diagrams, sketches, and operating manuals to understand the machines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass Background check and Drug Screen.
- Must have 7 plus years of experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ability to use measuring tools such as micrometers and calipers.
- Direct Hire Position
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.