3 months ago
11 Dec 00:00
Senior Internal Controls Analyst
Job Id: 4941
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Assistance, Stock Options, PTO, Employee Discounts. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Support Management including Risk and Controls matrices.
- Track and report deficiencies through remediation.
- Conduct self-testing controls to help accounting team mature.
- Collaborate with OTC, STP, HTR and assure internal control over financial reports.
- Maintain continuous improvement influencing and sponsoring initiatives.
- Work special projects from senior management to exterminate problems facing a growing company.
- Develop process flow diagrams and matrices as part of a Global SAP system.
- Assist management with plan development, execution and support for control owners.
- Assist in Segregation of Duties for SOX systems.
- Identify constraints, lack of expertise and lack of remediation priority.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3 plus years of internal controls experience, preferably a minimum of 2 years of public accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Experience in more than $0.5 billion, global company
- Deep understanding of US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Stock Options
Ask for Scott
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.