3 months ago
18 Nov 00:00
Senior Maintenance Technician
Job Id: 4669
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems.
- Perform the technical control of the manufacture, use, maintenance and repair of machines, equipment, components and mechanical installations.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance, Multi-craft maintenance, PLC's, Robotics, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic.
- Responsible for repairing and maintaining all plumbing, electrical, HVAC, appliance, carpentry, and painting needs at the community.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- EPA and HVAC Certification (Type I & II or Universal).
- Three or more years’ experience in residential maintenance.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.