5 months ago
07 Oct 00:00
Job Id: 4161
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, pension plan, retirement plan, 401k, paid PTO, Maternity and Paternity leave, medical family leave, discounts and much more! Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage the areas of technical design
- Be proficient in communication, both written and verbally with customers, peers and management
- Ability to mentor team members to achieve career goals and become successful
- Lead performance indicators KPI in relation to systems management
- Ability to guide staff members in the right direction
- Ability to resource planning with peer managers for technical resources
- Encourage and inspire staff members to create a positive working environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, MIS Computer Science or related field
- 8 plus year of industry experience in Information Systems or advanced degree.
- 4 plus years of experience in a leadership role.
- 8 plus years of experience with Account Payable
- Knowledge of Financial and Cost Accounting, Profitability, Fixed Assets, Consolidations, Financial Planning, Treasury and Procurement
- 4 plus years of experience with SAP FI, AP, AR, as well as CO/PA, AA, Costing and Material Ledger
- Understanding of AWS, GCP and Azure Cloud tools
- Knowledge with SAP Sales and Distribution, BI Reporting tools, FSCM High Radius and Vertex
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Pension Plan
- Medical Family Leave
Ask for: Stephanie
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.