about 2 months ago
26 Jan 00:00
Senior Manager - Client Services
King of Prussia, PA
Job Id: 5373
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage day to day operations of the call center area to ensure smooth workflow and to achieve goals and objectives.
- Implement effective policies and procedures to ensure timely, accurate, cost effective and excellent service to our clients and employees.
- Monitor call center technology, performance & results as it relates to the CRM, telephone system, data processing and workforce management systems, and ensures resolution for continuous service capability.
- Implement training, coaching, and incentive programs to ensure maximum performance, service levels and appropriate results are being achieved.
- Ensures the department is efficiently staffed and provides counseling, performance evaluations, training, motivation, and coaching.
- Monitor all goals and prepares and delivers requested management summary reports.
- Ability to understand and use data and analytics to present findings and recommendations.
- Builds effective and strong team committed to delivering world class customer service and achieving organizational goals.
- Accurately assesses strengths and development needs of employees including timely and specific feedback and performance management.
- Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in CS business line meetings, and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Achieve established sales and revenue targets.
- Direct the management of all aspects of client contact processes including customer service.
- Provide process to follow-up with client in a timely have been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Identifies and analyzes escalated problems and provide guidance to team members for resolution.
- Negotiates solutions and acts as a liaison with internal and external clients when necessary.
- Implement plans to raise quality levels to meet or exceed standards and identifies service quality issues.
- Implement the successful launch of new products and services to improve the client experience.
- Establish and track the metrics for defining the relationship with clients (client scorecard) and sharing that with the company and key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Manager or Team Lead in a call center.
- Ability to coach and develop representatives and team leads.
- Proficiency in the use of software applications, databases, spreadsheets, and/or word processing required
- Experience with accounting software, excel spreadsheets, advanced understanding of the CRM.
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, including Project, or other project management tools
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Do you hold a Bachelor’s degree?
Do you have experience within a Call Center environment?
Any management experience?
Do you have experience with Accounting software?
Do you possess an understanding of the CRM systems.
Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?