9 months ago
Director of Sales Operations
Lafayette Park, PA
Job ID: 5371
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Will be responsible for Strategy, Plans and Budgets.
- Implement sales strategies, based on knowledge of company objectives, market characteristics, and other factors in conjunction with the existing Sales and Client Success Management teams and goals given by the Executive Management.
- Execute an operational plan that aligns with the strategic plan, sales strategy and targets, also maintain sales processes and initiatives in accordance with a documented operational plan.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results, against the operational plan and implement changes when necessary.
- Work with Sales Management to ensure alignment with marketing strategy, processes and initiatives and ensure that sales operations are conducted within the constraints of the departmental budget.
- Define operating plans, processes and procedures, working with the existing Sales Management.
- Responsible for the overall operational management of the Sales teams.
- Monitor the performance of the Sales and Client Success team members and proactively work with Sales Management to increase employee performance.
- Ensure adherence to Minimum Performance Requirements and KPIs for Sales teams.
- Coach and mentor the team members to ensure effective and efficient sales operations.
- Coordinate sales cycles and methodology including target and reporting methodologies in conjunction with Sales Management and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results.
- Generate and implement new lead campaigns that will increase the number of leads available for the sales department.
- Develop and implement regular reporting to the Sales Management on the status of all leads, sales, products, clients and projects.
- Responsible for regular reporting on the sales pipeline and forecasts to Sales Management.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Sales Operations Manager supporting a sales phone center environment.
- Ability to lead a small team to reach performance objectives and goals.
- Must be coachable and work well with all levels of management
- Proficiency in the use of software applications, databases, spreadsheets, and/or word processing required
- Experience with accounting software, excel spreadsheets, advanced understanding of the CRM.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Do you hold a Bachelor’s degree?
How many years of Sales experience do you have?
Do you have experience within a Sales Phone Center environment?
Any management experience?
Do you have experience with Accounting Software?
Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?