3 months ago
21 Jan 00:00
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Job Id: 5290
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee and implement machine improvements as well as troubleshooting
- Lead all employees reporting to you with troubleshooting and the maintenance of cam driven mechanisms, hydraulic equipment, and pneumatic equipment used in the production process
- Identify issues and provide resolutions
- Oversee quality, waste and equipment
- Utilize engineering practices to assist with vendor relationships
- Lead and coordinate presentations, meetings, and activities for equipment vendors, Division R & D as well as functional departments within the plant
- Must be able to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Create capital requests and expenditures on projects
- Utilize safety standards for the plant equipment
- Oversee designs, drawings, projects, calculations, and specifications on required equipment is completed
- Select and direct the contractors with scheduled completion
- Produce all required documentation including but not limited to validations, operation procedures, preventative maintenance schedules
- Identify and provide cost reductions for the budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- 5+ years of work experience within a manufacturing environment
- High-speed automated assembly experience in synchronous and asynchronous assembly platforms
- Must be proficient with cam-operated equipment
- Must have experience with servo-controlled assembly and pneumatics
- Knowledgeable of Lean Manufacturing initiatives
- Six Sigma certification preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest degree you hold?
Do you have experience with high-speed, automated assembly processes?
Do you have experience with Cam-operated and servo-controlled machines?
How many years of experience do you have within a manufacturing environment?
Why are you seeking a new opportunity?
What salary are you seeking?
What skills do you possess that will help you succeed within this position?