about 1 month ago
21 Jan 00:00
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Job Id: 5318
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Analyze and plan work flow, space requirements, and equipment layouts
- Supervise, direct and monitor manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs in order to continuously improve manufacturing methods
- Assist in the manufacturing decision making by supplying calculations in regards to production labor and material costs
- Instruct supervisors on techniques and ways to improve the work flow to be more efficient
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field
- 10+ years as in a manufacturing engineer role
- Experience working with chip and wire processes as well as subassemblies, modules, PC boards and wire bonding, including RF & microwave frequency products
- Background in fabrication, test and assembly
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Rajmin Desai
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is your highest level of education?
How many years of experience in a manufacturing environment?
Have you worked with chip and wire processes?
Do you have experience in fabricating parts?
Do you have subassemblies, modules, PC boards and wire bonding experience?
Have you worked with RF & microwave frequency products previously?