11 months ago
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
Job Id: 4635
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Should be able to lead and manage projects as well as teams.
- Provide SME in mechanical and building codes, also maintain accurate communication with the project manager
- Able to perform complex mechanical systems design.
- Perform as a mechanical engineer on multidiscipline project teams.
- Will have to design mechanical systems including HVAC, steam and boiler systems for custom industrial applications.
- Will calculate the production of construction documents and T24 / COMcheck forms using engineering software; EnergyPro, HAP, PIPE-FLO, AutoCAD MEP and Revit.
- Work with vendors to accomplish equipment sizing, hydronic piping system design and selection of mechanical equipment.
- Perform site audits on existing equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- 10+ years of experience as an engineer.
- Must have a PE License.
- Should understand HVAC, Piping and Plumbing systems application in facilities and buildings.
- 5+ years of experience as a mechanical engineering design role.
- Should demonstrate an ability to complete mechanical system analysis, sizing, design, and report writing.
- Experience is mechanical design for Advanced Technologies, Life Science, Pharma and Food or Beverage manufacturing clients is preferred.
- Should be able to travel 15-25%.
- Working knowledge of mechanical design in REVIT and AutoCAD software.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.