15 days ago
26 Jan 00:00
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job Id: 5376
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Technical understanding of the design and manufacture of hydraulic cylinders.
- Prepare project documentation following industry and internal standards.
- Communicate with customers, suppliers and other departments both written and orally.
- Develop DFMEAs and subsequent Test plans in order to mitigate design risks and understanding of industry standards. (ASTM, ASME, ANSI, ABS, DNV etc…)
- Develop engineering sketches, specifications and related data in order to determine design factors such as size, shape and layout of new designs.
- Manage new product development projects and timelines.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain, Quality and Finance in order to ensure designs are streamlined for manufacturability through design reviews and ensures projects are kept on time and within budget.
- Approve designs and specification changes through continuous improvement.
- Handles material review board responsibilities for product engineering.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 years’ experience in hydraulic cylinder or system design.
- P.E License or Certified Fluid Power Engineer (CFPE) preferred but not required.
- Experience with engineering CAD and analysis tools. (CREO, ANSYS, Windchill etc.)
- Experience of material science applied to mechanical engineering.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written responsibilities
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and be able to embrace multiple responsibilities simultaneously with minimum guidance.
- Knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; Development software; Design software; Internet software; Project Management software and Database software.
- Ability to travel less than 10%
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Do you hold a Bachelor’s degree?
Do you have experience with hydraulic cylinders?
Any experience with system designs?
Do you have experience in engineering CAD and analysis tools?
Any experience of material science applied to mechanical engineering?
Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?