7 months ago
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job Id: 7071
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to lead the design efforts on multiple projects.
- Responsible for mechanical practice including HVAC and plumbing design for building as well as controls and commissioning of these systems.
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering.
- PE (registered professional engineer) in Virginia.
- At-least 10 years of experience of Mechanical Engineering from the consulting industry.
- Experience with AutoCAD MEP and Revit.
- Active DoD or DoE clearance or eligibility to obtain a security clearance.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.