19 days ago
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job Id: 9898
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Analyzing problems and coming up with designs to solve them.
- Networking and collaborating with other engineers and professionals.
- Working within the budget to deliver safe and efficient products on time.
- Allocating resources and time effectively.
- Developing design prototypes.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attending meetings and providing input and updates.
- Analyzing data to write up reports.
- Communicating with staff, directors, and clients.
- Master of Science Mechanical Engineering (ABET Accredited)
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering (preferred)
- Ten years of experience in Mechanical Design.
- Superb creativity, vision, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-confidence.
- Extensive experience working on engineering projects.
- Ability to make decisions in high-stress situations.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.