about 1 month ago
Senior Mechanical Project Engineer
Job Id: 11683
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to provide solutions for new and existing production applications in liquid filling and nonwoven converting operations.
- Responsible to collaborate with customers, plant personnel, and management to achieve the successful completion of projects and equipment improvements.
- Responsible to design, develop, and enhance consumer products, manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Responsible to assist the sales team and senior management by generating equipment quotations and technical information.
- Responsible to develop cost saving solutions for consumer products and manufacturing processes.
- Responsible to travel to third party sites to evaluate equipment and processes.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering.
- At-least 5-10 years of experience in liquid filling or nonwoven converting
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business information, journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Strong project management skills.
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office and AutoCAD or Solid Works.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.