15 days ago
Senior Preconstruction Manager
Job Id: 9415
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Determine the costs associated with residential or commercial building projects.
- Personnel expenses, time to complete, and material and equipment expenses into the overall cost.
- Train Estimators, Cost Engineers and Project Management staff.
- Evaluating the construction site, developing itemized expense lists based on personnel and materials needed, and collaborating with project designers and owners to explain cost findings.
- Perform calculations and research to develop ways to reduce overall project costs, as well as developing methods to track project expenses.
- Fostering relationships with vendors to establish lower pricing for products or services.
- Participating in the request for proposal (RFP) process.
- Ensure total input and commitment from the estimators during procurement, and review requisitions of major materials and subcontractors.
- Ensure that what is estimated and contracted for is what is designed and subcontracted for. Direct value engineering process.
- Prepare post-bid analysis.
- Coordinate with operations team to get buy-in of scope, approach, cost, and schedule during preconstruction; and coordinate a smooth and complete transition from preconstruction to operations.
- 10+ years of Preconstruction experience in a design- build environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, OST, Bluebeam, VICO, Navisworks, and Revit a plus.
- BS degree in Building Construction, Engineering or related field and 15 years related experience.
- Minimum of fifteen years with 5 years as Senior Estimator.
- On-site experience in building construction .
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Vacation
Ask for Tasha
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.