almost 2 years ago
Senior Principle Acquisition Analyst
Job Id: 5189
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- SME to the CFO who will depend on you to oversee complex issues
- Lead mandatory quality reviews for direct reports
- Oversee analysis for should/will cost tracking and lead meetings
- Provide reports for progress and planning
- Analyze performance against goals and internal metrics
- Assist the CFO with their responsibilities for submissions and as well as responses to Congressional inquiries
- Utilize Program Budget Information System and NAVSEA Enterprise Planning System
- Bachelor’s Degree related field
- 15+ years of experience with complex acquisition activities with the DOD government acquisition domain
- 15+ years of Experience in a NAVSEA acquisition organization
- Active Secret clearance required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest degree you hold?
How many years of experience do you have as a with NAVSEA acquisition organizations?
What skills do you possess that will help you succeed in this position?
Do you have DoD government experience?
Do you have Active Secret Clearance?
What is the salary you are seeking?
Why are you seeking a new opportunity?