20 days ago
10 Jun 00:00
Senior Process Controls Integration Engineer
Oak Ridge, TN
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6583
Must have Process Control and Software Integration experience
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with Industrial Automation industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Senior Process Controls Integration Engineer for our client in Industrial Automation industry. The role will work closely with the project team to execute the project work. This role will be responsible for design and development of the control system, delegating work projects, and interfacing between project managers and their customers.
- Design integration solutions.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Support Sales team.
- Identify system requirements and functionality.
- Develop training curriculum.
- Bachelors in Engineering or related field required.
- Must have Process Control and Software Integration experience.
- Must be familiar with programmable logic controllers, distributed control systems or various SCADA
- Programming experience for process related applications including process controls, mixing and metering, continues and batch production.
- Platform programming experience with either Siemens/Rockwell/Emerson/Yokogawa.
- Experience writing technical specifications and design documents.
- Fluent mathematical skills.
- Fluent in Microsoft office and Google Suite.
- Fluent in Ethernet and Networking skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel 10%-40% on work assignments.
- Dental, health, and vision insurance
- Education opportunities
- Travel reimbursement
- Sick and Vacation days
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.