17 days ago
Senior Product Design Engineer
Job Id: 9899
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform mechanical design and dimensional analyses.
- Perform preliminary structural, thermal, dynamic, and performance analysis for design validation.
- Organize and lead of regularly design reviews in close collaboration with all responsible development staff and document the work results.
- Responsible for design and project management for new product development programs.
- Working directly with customers in designing, developing, and implementing wheel products into customers’ applications.
- Utilize consumer input in the design and development of products, merchandising, application and end use performance of our products.
- Work close with Global Account Manager and team in exchanging information of WW customer activities and contribute to Account Planning.
- Assist in new product development and re-engineering of existing products to ensure they meet or exceed commercial standards and/or customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ Years Related Experience in Product or System Development.
- Software Skills: 3D Solid Works and 2D Drafting.
- Experience in design, development, validation testing and production launch of new innovative products
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.