3 months ago
11 Dec 00:00
Senior Production Manager/Sanitation
Overland Park, KS
Job Id: 5347
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee the inspection of products and equipment and ensure conformity meets federal and state sanitation regulations, plant standards, and laws
- Ensure that operations for production and sanitation processes are operating properly
- Maintain schedules and ensure deadlines are being met
- Oversee the quality and safety of the plant and ensure all regulations are being adhered to
- Oversee that sanitary and chemical handling procedures are being directed to the associates
- Ensure accidents are being reported and oversee investigations when needed
- Create reports that are required for but not limited to regular inspections and sanitation violations
- Oversee the estimation of employee hour requirements to ensure job completion
- Train workers on OSHA requirements and company policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sanitation, Science, Business studies and or another related field
- Or 5+ years of work-related experience in lieu of a degree
- 3+ years of sanitation experience within a food manufacturing environment
- Must be able to understand and interpret safety rules, procedure manuals, and instructions
- Basic math skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- Six Sigma/Lean/CI (Continuous Improvement) experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest degree you hold?
How many years of Sanitation experience do you have within the food manufacturing industry?
Are you able to interpret procedure and instruction manuals?
Are you proficient with Microsoft Office
Do you have CI/Lean/Six Sigma experience?
What salary are you seeking?