Santa Barbara, California
6 days ago
18 Aug 00:00
Senior Program Finance Specialist
Santa Barbara, CA
Job Id: 7237
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Accumulate and analyze financial information to record transactions, prepare reports, review and verify accuracy.
- Create financial statements and support schedules according to monthly close plans, including bank account and G/L account reconciliations, fixed assets inventory and declaration schedules, etc. ·
- Manage accounting data in both Deltek and Hyperion Financial Management.
- Examine financial statements, investigate, and report variances.
- Evaluate contracts to determine appropriate revenue recognition consistent with ASC-606 standards and documents conclusions.
- Diligently work with Billing Specialist to record cash receipts.
- Help in the development of goals and planning efforts (budgets, operational plans, etc.).
- Participate in the grounding of annual Incurred Cost Submissions.
- Support in the implementation of CostPoint as a replacement for GCS Premier.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Engineering, Supply Chain, Engineering, or Finance or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in a business management firm
- Hands on with scheduling, cost, pricing, finance or accounting.
- Manage schedules using SOW and Work Breakdown Structure
- Active DOD Security Clearance needed
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.