22 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Focus on cost control, achieving financial targets, and driving cash flow.
- Work with program management and the program teams to report the health of assigned programs.
- Develop, communicate, and recommend action plans with program teams to ensure financial targets and program goals are achieved.
- Support finance leadership team in analysis of monthly and quarterly program performance.
- Support Ad Hoc requests and reporting as necessary.
- Provide financial analysis for audits and other financial activities, as necessary
- BS/BA or Masters Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years of experience as a Program Financial Analyst supporting defense industry programs.
- Proficient using Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Hands on with a financial ERP system, such as Deltek CostPoint, financial forecasting system, such as Hyperion.
- Familiar with multiple contract types (CP/FP/T&M)
- Must be a US Citizen
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.