Greenfield, New York
16 days ago
Senior Program Manager
Job Id: 10409
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must have skills to lead the program lifecycle from start to end.
- Understand the development of technical proposals, SOW, PDR and CDR, risk management and mitigation strategies.
- Must work towards improvement strategies to improve productivities and cost effectiveness.
- Possess excellent communication skills – verbally and written.
- Good knowledge of accounting, contracts, supply chain, engineering, and manufacturing principles.
- Understanding of export regulations is a plus.
- Must be detail oriented and have the capacity to work in a faced paced, high demand setting.
- A self-starter and proficient of working independently and with all departments to meet customer requirements
- 10 years' experience in program management is must.
- Experience with Department of Defense contracting.
- Program Management Institute PMP certification preferred.
- Must have FARS/DFARS experience.
- BS in business or electrical technology, or experience working in military sales, power supply and/or transformers industry desired.
- Must be US citizen.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.