17 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Senior Project Accountant
Location: Millerton, NY
- Responsible to monitor project progress by processing & reviewing subcontractor AIA’s for accuracy.
- Responsible to review and process Accounts Payable for General Condition and Requirement invoices in addition to monthly Work-In-Place.
- Responsible to process Accounts Receivable and respond to client & vendor billing inquiries
- Responsible to monitor cash flow and communicate with PX/PM on tracking Accounts Receivable.
- Responsible to generate billings and posting blocks, Work-In-Place Reports, Cash Position Reports, Billing Proofs, Sales Tax Report, PPE Reports, Outstanding Voucher Reports, and other monthly deliverables for management.
- Responsible to investigate and reconcile variance analysis within specific billing elements of individual projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- At-least 4 years of prior relevant experience, working in Project Accounting for a construction company.
- Clear understanding of contract types (Construction Manager as Agent, Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP), Lump Sum, Cost Plus)
- Proficient in requisition billing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook), and Sage 300 (Timberline).
- Positive attitude and be a quick learner
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
Job ID: 12784
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
firstname.lastname@example.orgAjulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.