26 days ago
31 Mar 00:00
Senior Project Engineer
Job Id: 6563
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Control from start to finish projects.
- Monitor budgets, schedules and deliverables for projects.
- Prepare technical specifications for external vendor quotations.
- Handling negotiations from vendors as part as purchasing.
- Lead technical qualification and approval of vendors and 3rd party work.
- Keep documentation of all change orders.
- Lead creation of bills of material, procedures and instructions.
- Monitor status of projects in regard to timing and budgets.
- Create reports regarding project forecasts and capital project tools.
- Maintain project records for future retrieval of engineering data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Core Engineering Discipline
- 6 plus years of experience with direct customer and supplier interaction.
- Experience leading Capital Engineering Projects.
- Project experience in a Cryogenic Air Separation Environment.
- Ability to travel
- Experience leading engineers and capital projects while showing ability to read and interpret engineering documentation, client requirements and prints/specs.
- Understanding of technical writing, vendor quotations, bill of materials.
- Professional Engineer license in one or more states.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.