about 1 month ago
25 May 00:00
Senior Project Engineer
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7077
Were you recently laid off due to COVID-19 Pandemic? Are you looking to get back to work ASAP? Are you looking for a reasonable pay and benefits? We are hiring a Senior Project Engineer immediately for our client in the Chemical Industry!
We are looking for a Senior Project Engineer for our client in the Chemical Industry. This role will be responsible for day to day projects and assign projects. The Ideal candidate will be overseeing project budget performance, schedule process, expedite execution of engineering design, purchasing and vendor supply.
- Lead assigned projects.
- Prepare technical specifications.
- Evaluate vendor proposals.
- Lead technical qualification and approval of vendors.
- Manage creation of bills of material, detailed procedures and instructions, specifications.
- Schedule and monitor project progress.
- Maintain and report project forecasts.
- Maintain project records.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or related field.
- 7-10 years direct customer and supplier interaction leading capital engineering projects to successful conclusion.
- Must be able to travel 30% of the time.
- Prior project experience in a cryogenic air separation environment.
- Professional Engineer license Preferred.
- Dental, health, and vision insurance
- Education opportunities
- Travel reimbursement
- Sick and Vacation days
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.