Fairport, New York
19 days ago
Senior Project Engineer
Job Id: 9881
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Working on a diverse range of civil/site projects using the latest advancements in industry technology.
- Projects involve work with residential, commercial, municipal, and institutional clients.
- Work on all aspects of project delivery from concept to construction closeout, including client interaction.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering/Civil related field
- 4-10+ years of experience in site development
- Site, Highway, Drainage and Utility Design experience
- Experience in conducting board and client meetings for small- to moderate-sized projects, preferred
- Experienced in land use and municipal approvals
- Experienced in NYSDEC SPEDES requirements and preparation of Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Experienced in preparing project submissions and related documents/forms
- EIT / PE preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.