about 1 month ago
Senior Project Engineer
Job Id: 11773
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage offshore-onsite deliveries in the SharePoint, .Net, EMC Documentum environments and best practices.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Design and manage a quality management system for the company's dealer franchise network so dealers can become ISO certify.
- Submit all complete drawings and reports to FAA for approval.
- Develop Java apps, API docs, and perform validation.
- Direct and assist cad staff in creating structural plans, elevations, sections, and details.
- Lead primary design direction, collaboration between teams, and facilitate DFM reviews with suppliers globally.
- Provides technical guidance as needed to manufacturing and hourly technical personnel during the start-up of new or changed products and processes. Uses good decision making, problem solving and trouble-shooting techniques to minimize the potential or correct ongoing manufacturing issues.
- Establish appropriate OSHA PPE, respiratory protection, hearing protection, and training requirements for project teams.
- Develop and present all RFI's, develop and present all RFP's responses for major contracts.
- Proven working experience as a Project Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices, and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Current engineer license
- Time management and organization skills
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related engineering field
- Experience leading engineering projects related to productivity improvement, cost savings, capacity expansion or new process development
- Knowledge of cGMP, FDA regulations and/or medical device manufacturing experience
- Supervisory experience or demonstrated leadership skills.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.