4 months ago
01 Jan 00:00
Senior Project Manager
Kelly Corner, MA
Job Id: 4955
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ensures that all deliverables are provided on time and within scope and budget.
- Manage the full life cycle of a project (including proposal stage) and implement project plans, budgets and schedules.
- Understand contract terms and conditions
- Interact with and manage relationships with clients, customers, officials, contractors and other stakeholders.
- Review technical reports, engineering design and calculations, and specifications.
- Lead and mentor project staff.
- Attendance at conferences and networking events and participation in local Engineering Organizations
- Bachelor’s degree, Master's Degree in Geotechnical Engineering or related field preferred
- 10+ years of experience as a Geotechnical Engineering/ Senior Project Manager.
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Must have experience managing all sizes of engineering projects.
- Experience with quality assurance procedures
- Strong understanding of Technical requirements needed to complete projects.
- Proven understanding and implementation of health and safety concepts.
- Ability to develop a supportive team culture.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.