about 1 month ago
23 Mar 00:00
Senior Construction Project Manager
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6407
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career within the Construction Industry? Are you looking for a stability in your career with the company who values their employees? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for an experience Senior Project Manager for a major project for our client in Pittsburgh, PA area. This role will be responsible for leadership of a portfolio of assigned projects, which includes new business development, estimating services, project management, controls and field operations.
- Plan, organize and manage key staff positions so as to ensure the proper utilization of assigned project personnel.
- Attend, as appropriate, project turnover meetings and provide the necessary leadership and input to ensure the sessions are as successful as possible.
- Have a complete understanding of all plans, contract and specification requirements.
- Participate in the development of all project schedules, budgets, and other project related reports.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the staff.
- Attend project meetings and provide insights.
- Assist with any labor relation issues in accordance with established Company policies and procedures.
- Take immediate corrective action should an employee not follow Company policies and procedures.
- Monitor the safety performances.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Business, Engineering or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in electrical project management construction.
- Understanding of labor risk factors including, but not limited to, location, weather, labor availability, installation difficulty, and electrical systems construction projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.