about 2 months ago
07 Jul 00:00
Senior Project Manager
Job Id: 6846
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage all construction activities and ensure projects are completed as safely as possible
- Strategize, establish and monitor key staff positions so as to ensure the proper utilization of assigned project personnel.
- Create industry objectives and performance standards as defined by the Company's operating policies and procedures
- Take part in project turnover meetings and provide the necessary leadership and input
- Be thorough of all plans, contract and specification requirements associated with the group's projects
- Take part in the development of all project schedules, budgets, and other project related reports.
- Uphold strong working relationships with past, present and potential group clients, engineers, vendors, and other group related firms and personnel.
- Support any labor relation issues and take immediate corrective action should an employee not follow Company policies and procedures.
- Be proactive in recommending any skill enhancement/remediation initiatives needed.
- Lead all employee recruitment, retention and training initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with all Company safety policies and procedures.
- Help in the business development activities to help growth goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction or Business
- years' electrical project management construction experience
- Strong knowledge of weather, labor availability, installation difficulty, and electrical systems construction projects.
- Adept with Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal/ communication skills
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.