about 1 month ago
02 Sep 00:00
Senior Project Manager
Job Id: 7376
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of project management processes, procedures and reporting standards.
- Direct a wide variety of strategic initiatives and/or projects of moderate complexity and impact.
- Lead project planning sessions, coordinate staff and internal resources.
- Manage and communicate project progress by preparing detailed monthly status reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
- Experience managing projects in a corporate environment.
- Experience with Microsoft office products including but not limited to MS Office Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, Office 365 and Windows 10.
- Must have Healthcare, Real Estate, Or Construction Insurance background.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.