15 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Senior Purchasing Manager
Location: Millerton, NY
- Responsible for reviewing plans, preparing, and distributing Requests for Proposals, analyzing subcontractor proposals, and making recommended awards to management.
- Responsible to support development of common units of measure, estimating methodologies, and bid leveling methodologies to enable improved contracting accuracy
- Responsible for standardizing and improving estimating, bid leveling and award activities, and performing material cost benefit analyses.
- Responsible to work with architects and engineers to ensure accurate product specifications are purchased throughout each CSI Division and project.
- Responsible to research, identify and broaden subcontractor trade base
- Responsible to obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price.
- Responsible to use personal vehicle to get to project sites
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, or Engineering from an accredited college or university is desired.
- At-least 3 years’ experience in construction industry, with prior experience in field construction, estimating and purchasing.
- Must have a working knowledge of construction processes and building science unit pricing concepts in residential construction.
- Experience with Analyzing Information, Developing Budgets, Vendor Relationships, Reporting Skills, Estimating, Decision Making, Teamwork, documentation skills and quality focus a must.
- Supervisor experience
- 401K match
- Health Insurance
Job ID: 12860
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.