about 1 month ago
31 Mar 00:00
Senior Quality Engineer
Job Id: 6533
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Conduct checks on manufacturing technology to design and meet material specifications.
- Prepare audits and deliver in process development.
- Takes part in CPI’s and cost recovery related to product quality.
- Suggest and implement ways to improve cost and quality.
- Develop tactical cell level and plant level metrics for operations.
- Document all records in response to Quality System requirements.
- Enter all NCP reports into company system.
- Evaluate on all parts and work in process in compliance with ASME & UL requirements.
- Participate in review boards for NCP’s.
- Monitor and perform tasks according to the calibration procedure.
- Evaluate product for additional TQC’s that are required to evaluate quality and reliability.
- Conduct weekly readings and reports along with audits for products.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-7 years of experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Excepting Candidates from different states for this position!
- Position not offering sponsorship
- Must have experience with Root Cause Analysis.
- Experience with CAPA (Corrective/Preventative Action Plans)
- Very skilled in Project Management
- Member of the ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) preferred
- Great communication skills (Written & Oral)
- Strong problems skills and very detail-oriented
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) especially graphs and presentations.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.