about 1 month ago
Senior Quality Engineer
Job Id: 9770
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to implements all QC related activities and personnel training in the plant to maximize production, improve processes and procedures, and customer experience.
- Responsible for coordinating and performing activities for the proper application of inspection methods, ensuring compliance with all quality standards.
- Responsible to establish and implement quality systems to include guidelines, processes and standards for raw materials, in-process, and finish products.
- Responsible to provide technical assistance to the purchasing department, Industrial Engineers, and others in connection with raw materials and subcontract machining.
- Review complaints and returns from customers to determine root cause and corrective action. Communicate and provide assistance to customers regarding quality problems or concerns.
- Technical Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering preferred.
- At-least 7 years of experience as a Quality Engineer within a metal-cutting environment
(i.e., machine shop, job shop, etc.)
- Experience in First Article Inspection (FAI) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining quality system procedures as well as developing and conducting internal audits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.