Bell Mead , Texas
22 days ago
Senior Regional Health Administrator
Bell Mead, Texas
Job Id: 12017
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge fortune 500 company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO etc). Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Senior Regional Administrator is responsible for multiple on and off campus practice locations including both Primary and Specialty care group practices.
- Responsible for overseeing Quality of Service including service delivery, implementing quality improvement processes and timely planning, directing, and implementing the financial, personnel, patient care, operational and delivery of services.
- Oversee the activities of the department staff, which include ensuring quality, productivity, functional excellence, and efficiency to accomplish strategic and operational objectives.
- Responsible for training, monitoring and operations initiatives are implemented which secure compliance with ethical and legal business practices and accreditation/regulatory/government regulations.
- The candidate will lead the integration of multiple operational and clinical leadership structures.
- Lead the business growth of the clinic network and aid in the development of regional strategic direction with Senior leadership.
- The Senior Regional Administrator will be accountable for employee engagement, adequate staffing levels, budget development and compliance, staffing decisions such as hiring and terminating employment, coaching, counseling employees on work related performance.
- The candidate will work with the Chief Operation Office and Regional CEO to serve as the primary liaison with physicians in SPG and PCG within the region.
- This position requires PO SVP approval.
- The candidate will be responsible for reinforcing compliance with legal requirements, standards, policies, and procedures including financial performance.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures to ensure a safe and effective work environment.
- Willingness to travel occasionally if need be.
- Minimum Master's degree required.
- 10+ to 15 years’ experience in Health Care Administration or a closely related field
- 5 years’ of progressively responsible management experience is a must.
- Exposure in a physician organization or clinical practice setting with primary care experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of EPIC is preferred
- Extensive experience in working on spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation software.
- Exhibits skills to safely perform the assigned job, determining through on-going skills, competency assessments, and performance evaluations.
- Must be able to handle confidential & sensitive information.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skill is necessary to perform the essential functions of this job, especially regarding the activities impacting patient or employee’s safety and security.
- Immense knowledge of regulatory and accreditation agency requirements that would impact the department and stays informed of industry changes.
- Must have leadership skills, including critical thinking through initiatives and effective verbal or written communication skills.
- Must be skilled in identifying problems, and opportunities, comparing data from different sources to come to a viable solution.
- Ability to use various techniques to gain employee’s confidence such that tasks, situations are appropriately handled.
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, and adaptable to a fast-changing workplace.
- A Leader & Mentor, capable of leading teams/facilitating groups, building consensus and garnering highest confidence in professionalism.
- Must be able to work under high pressure and balance many competing priorities who is highly responsive and can make fast decisions.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.