16 days ago
30 Jun 00:00
Senior RF Systems Engineer
Job Id: 7566
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Combining and defining RF system designs for complex electro-optical and electro-mechanical solutions.
- Managing system level requirements and ensure that technical obligations are fulfilled.
- Overseeing complex projects or processes with general oversight.
- Supporting to achievement of departmental goals and operating plans with direct impact on the departmental results.
- Coordinate with Project Engineer, other engineers and other departments to ensure that all technical contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- Comply to Quality Systems Manual and applicable Standard Work Instructions as well as follow budget and schedule commitments.
- Create and develop microwave components, circuits and subsystems for multidisciplinary products applications.
- Carry out engineering design analysis to establish validity of designs.
- Manage technical analysis and design with customers and suppliers
- Specify test procedures and test equipment (including Vector Network Analyzers, Noise Figure Meters, and Spectrum Analyzers) and provide technical assistance to Technical Specialist or test personnel during testing of prototype and production hardware.
- Carry out or coordinate RF system cascade analysis, trade studies, and complex design risk trade-off analysis.
- Provide technical supervision and training/mentoring to lower level engineers.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Microwave or Systems Engineering or Physics with 5-8 years of experience
- 3-6 years of experience with a Master’s Degree
- 0-3 years of experience with PhD or JD in Engineering
- Efficiency in using computer tools
- Active US Secret Clearance
- U.S. Citizen
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.