3 months ago
03 Sep 00:00
Job Id: 3437
We are seeking an individual with good project management skills and experience in a manufacturing environment. This individual must be familiar with high potency APIs and possess the ability to solve complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables
- Operational knowledge of analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, NMR required.
- Strong command of chemical literature is required.
- Good project management skills required.
- Familiarity with high potency APIs and controlled substance handling a plus.
- Familiarity with Empower a plus.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Familiarity with compliance requirements within cGMP, safety and regulatory environments.
- The ability to solve extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables.
- Ability to work in a highly independent and self-directed work environment.
- PhD in Organic Chemistry or similar with 5 or more years of industrial experience in multi-step organic synthesis and process implementation.
- Masters in Organic Chemistry or similar with 10 or more years of industrial experience and proven command of multi-step synthesis of small molecule APIs would be considered.
- Excellent work environment with growth opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Life Insurance
- Excellent incentive-based rewards
Ask For: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.